Italy, Milano, Adhesive Technologies
Territory Sales Engineer
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Execute local sales plans (short, mid, long term) in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing business
- Acquire new customers and executes customer roadmap and manage it
- Close respective CRM tool growth opportunities
- Execute pricing actions
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and distributors
- Provide input to Manager on customer needs, business trends, competitive situations in territory
- Coordinate with Application Engineer (AE) to conduct line trials
- (Re)solve customer requests and complaints
- Master's degree in Engineering or related field
- Good level of English
- Capacity to handle incidences and crisis with customers and capacity to analyze the technical reason behind the incidences
- Social skills to research and identify key player roles networking/social selling objection handling proposal generation
- Teamworking skills to provide and help with questioning sales call planning
- Help with the digitalization and implementation of new technologies in the territory
- Communication skills to manage value selling and the portfolio with customers
- Good attitude and motivation to work in a sales department related with technical products
- Location in Emilia-Romagna (Modena, Bologna, Reggio Emilia, Romagna area) is highly appreciated
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.