Thailand, Bangkok, Adhesive Technologies
Territory Sales Engineer
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Accountabilities and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Takes ownership of his/her sales targets and plan
- Provides sales forecasts, plans and ensures the delivery of the targets and plans
- Drives and guides activities of self to ensure expectations of customers and Henkel are met
- Regularly reviews performance according to plan including detailed (key) account, prospect and project plans where needed
- Works closely with others in the organization in support of SBU, global and regional strategies
- Handles customer price and business negotiations in close cooperation with others
- Takes ownership of continuous development of him/herself
- The role focuses on the maintenance repair and operations part
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering field.
- Preferably at least 1-3 years work experience in the Manufacturing field &
- Global/MNC environment.
- Sales or Technical service experience of a minimum of 2-3 years
- Knowledge of machine automation is an advantage
- Very good in English communication
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.