Belgium, Brussels, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship in Marketing & E-Commerce - Hair Professional (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- You will get the opportunity to explore E-commerce, Brand Management and Trade Marketing in the exciting sector of Professional Beauty Care for the brands Schwarzkopf Professional & Indola in the Benelux region.
- Together with the team & our e-commerce partners, you will optimally position the brands Schwarzkopf Professional & Indola in Belgium on all ecommerce channels and physical wholesale customers.
- You will create premium digital marketing materials such as newsletters, posts, blogs, and banners & you will get the opportunity to do local photo shoots or coordinate influencer collaborations.
- You will coordinate artworks together with external design agencies and printers.
- You will analyze & optimize all online visibility of our premium brands at the e-commerce partners.
- Together with the team, you will closely work on servicing all e-commerce & wholesale partners with the new launches, materials & market analysis.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s student or recent graduate on Business Studies, Marketing, Communication, Economics, or related.
- Excellent knowledge, both written and spoken, of Dutch and/or French with a good level of English are required.
- Affinity to work with and learn more on digital tools like Canva, Capcut, Google, ChatGPT.
- Affinity with social media.
- A passion for communication or copywriting is a plus.
- Affinity with e-commerce, marketing and (hair) cosmetics is a plus.
- Creative, organized, proactive, enthusiastic, and motivated.
- You are allowed to work in Belgium and available to do an internship for 6 months, full-time.
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of a diverse intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 6-month & full-time internship
- An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
- 10 days of paid leave and the possibility to work from home 40% of the time
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.