Turkey, Ümraniye, Adhesive Technologies
Sales Support Specialist
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Conducts administrative duties to assist the sales department
- Supports the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Produces reports, prepares summarized master data sheets, following trade spending
- Preparing presentations and attending on meetings both on local and regional level.
- Recording sales trends and liaising with account managers to develop sales strategies.
- Take part in new projects and programs to be implemented to improve operational efficiency
- Responsible for production & forecast planning
- Organizing customer events which involve technical training, product launches, etc.
- Executing sales sample order process from outside of Henkel Turkey in order to be used in technical tests in customers.
- University degree in Business Administration or a relevant discipline
- Candidates with up to 1 year of experience ideally within a multinational environment and fresh graduates who have solid internship experience in leading organizations
- Strong problem solving skills to identify critical issues, evaluate options and drive to resolution
- Fluency in English both spoken and written
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- SAP Knowledge is a plus
- Able to prepare presentations for Sales team
- Capacity to build positive relationships and contribute to a cohesive team dynamic.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.