Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Singapore, Adhesive Technologies
APAC Regional Sales Manager
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- You will be tasked with increasing sales and market penetration in assigned geographic territory and within assigned end markets. (primarily, but not limited to, repair of transmission pipelines, offshore and onshore process pipelines, and vessels)
- Understanding decision making structure within plants and refineries at assigned end markets is critical to success
- Ability to work effectively through channel partners where required
- Requires a natural ability to connect and engage with key influencing personnel within key assets
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions, present solutions driven by our qualified repair systems
- Ability to articulate a value proposition
- Conduct technical presentations within small and large groups, understand market drivers
- Meet objectives within set time frames and manage conformance to budget
- Support budgeting and predicting processes
- Monitor competition within assigned region
- Identify, investigate, track, and close sales opportunities
- Qualify account/project potential
- Develop strong customer and partner relationships
- Probe to understand customer needs and requirements
- Building strong networks and affiliations within key market segments
- Document customer activities and needs
- Provide market-based feedback regarding new product opportunities to the development team.
- Create annual territory business plan with defined strategies for YoY growth and new market penetration to achieve agreed annual sales targets.
- Develop and implement account specific programs aimed at driving sales at end user accounts.
- Coordinate efforts of trainers, engineering at end customers and channel partners to support sales efforts.
- Coordinate with inside sales and back office to act as a liaison between end customer, channel partner and company
- Sales travel required up to 50%
- Degree in Business or Engineering
- Min. 3 – 5 years experience in the Oil & Gas sector in asset integrity
- Demonstrate knowledge of and contacts in transmission pipelines, offshore and onshore process pipelines within assigned territory
- Demonstrate success in delivering a budget more than $2M annually
- Broad Knowledge of the asset integrity principles both offshore and onshore
- Organized and proactive, proficient in the use of CRM systems and MS office packages
- Ability to gain access to key personnel in facilities where no prior relationship is established
- Relevant industry experience and able to demonstrate ability to learn. Technical skills are desirable but not essential
- Excellent inter personnel and negotiation skills to deal with a wide variety of stakeholders & customers
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.