Belgium, Brussels, Adhesive Technologies
Sales Enablement Specialist - Adhesive Technologies - French & Dutch Speaker (M/F/X)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- In this position, you will ensure and execute good customer communication, including supporting in the translation of customer letters.
- You will be in charge of executing pricing actions and sending out price communication to customers.
- You will generate customer quotations as behalf of the Sales team.
- You will support transactional process to ensure compliance with corporate standards.
- You will be driving digital upskilling project and acting as key-user to roll out and improve CRM tool.
- Your responsibilities will include the training and onboarding of new joiners in the Sales department.
- You will be in charge of general administrative tasks (Buy Simple), as well as support on Master Data maintenance.
- You will be in charge of the e-Shop back-end management: set up promotions, continuous improvement, creation of new user.
- Bachelor's degree in Administration, or equivalent relevant experience in a similar position/environment.
- Proficient/Native (both written and spoken) in Dutch and French, with a good level of English.
- Experience and easy understanding of digital tools and programmes, particularly with advanced knowledge of MS Office, Outlook and mail merge.
- Training skills and ability to support the Sales team with IT tools.
- An autonomous and organized team player, with a collaborative spirit.
- Highly motivated and with sense of ownership and proactivity.
- Ability to multitask, flexibility and customer orientation are key success factors for this role.
- Motivated to join an international team, spread across multiple locations (mainly France, Belgium & the Netherlands).
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.