China, Shanghai, Singapore, Singapore, Adhesive Technologies
Head of Safety, Health & Environment APAC
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Member of the regional operations leadership team and the global Safety, Health & Environment(SHE) leadership team
- Accountable for regional orchestration and execution of the SHE strategy and change agenda
- Implement Global processes/ standards/ programs in the Region
- Ensure the effectiveness and consistent implementation of existing processes
- Identify and drive SHE initiatives specific to the Region
- Enforce IMS maintenance for all related SHE standards, internal & external, drive continual improvement through audit/ assessment
- Identify systemic issues across the Region and drive to resolution, escalate critical issues to Regional Operations and Supply chain Head
- Lead and coach team of SHE professionals in the Region and develop team members
- Drive improvement in SHE KPIs and review KPI performance with Regional Leadership Team
- Lead, champion, and promote SHE culture & Henkel sustainability agenda through communication and training programs
- Communicate with external parties including customers, suppliers, and authorities
- Uphold both legal and Henkel SHE standards
- Drive SHE compliance, intervene and provide SHE governance as needed to ensure no compromise to all applicable norms
- Ensure SHE input to major projects and all related regulatory and compliance issues
- Ensure risk management / mitigation, identify critical SHE investment and ensures SHE standards at 3PM / 3PL sites
- Ensure accurate, comprehensive, timely reporting of incidents, actions and follow up (incl. trend / root cause analysis)
- Responsible to stop and intervene any unsafe related condition/behaviour
- Bachelor’s degree or Master Degree in Occupational Health and Safety; Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience, with a combination of SHE and Operations experience
- Sound knowledge of ISO 14k or 45k
- Strong interpersonal communication skills in various media and to various levels of internal and external organizations
- International work experience and team management experience across cross functional and cross-cultural teams
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.