Thailand, Bangkok, Adhesive Technologies
Customer Service Front Office Specialist
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Handling order processing start from order receiving, order entry, delivery note, invoice and shipping document
- Supporting administration works related to customer orders and requirements under Henkel Term and conditions.
- Coordinating and following up production schedule from planners to match with customer orders
- Calling for customer orders and delivery plans.
- Acting as a key contact person for customer complaint
- Assigning and new projects related to order processing, customer requirements, customer services improvement
- Monitoring and following up shipment to fulfil stock to meet RFC and NES
- Presenting in part of OTC in S&OP meeting.
- A Bachelor degree and/or significant demonstrated experience in a customer service role.
- Experience with SAP desired.
- Proficiency in MS Office; Excel, Word etc.
- High aptitude in Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing strategies.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively respond to customer’s requests or explain solutions to complaints/issues both of English and Thailand.
- Detailed, organized and results oriented.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.