China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
Product Development Regional Head, Asia Pacific
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Leads regional product development (PD) teams.
- Drives regional PD teams in developing differentiated and innovative products to meet business strategic and financial goals.
- Collaborates with marketing and business, identify new trends in technology and markets and invest resources appropriately to advance position in the industry.
- Prioritizes, assigns, and leverage resources regionally, manages opportunity and risk appropriately.
- Motivate and inspire creative and agile workforce leading to the introduction of differentiated commercially successful innovative solutions.
- Ensures timely development, scale up, and launch of products.
- Provides technical support to other functions, manufacturing, quality, product technology management, and safety health and environmental.
- Supports and executes Intellectual Property strategy.
- Identifies opportunities to collaborate with external partners, suppliers & research institutes, to advance execution of the innovation strategy.
- Implement existing and recommend and deploy digital tools to accelerate innovation and enhance outcome.
- Stays abreast of regional and global sustainability regulations and proactively drive sustainable portfolio.
- Drive and demonstrated commitment to diversity, inspiring, and contributing to an inclusive working environment.
- Ph.D. or M.S. degree in chemistry, polymer science, or related field.
- 10 years of industrial experience in technology and product development and innovation management.
- Proven leadership and people-project management skills.
- Strong knowledge and practical technology experience in adhesives, sealant, functional coatings, and industrial electronics specialty material.
- Complex/high-impact programs experience.
- Digital native, statistical analysis, simulation & modeling
- Willingness to travel.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.