At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- You will focus mainly on the customer interaction (in/outbound) related activities.
- Acting as the single point-of-contact/front-line for customers towards Center of Excellence (CoE)/GBS+.
- Close collaboration with sales to be mutually informed on activities, agreements and actions to be taken i.e. lead times, automation, complaints, CX, price changes, etc.
- Take front-line day-to-day responsibility towards the customer for the resulting Order to Cash & Customer Service-Management performance, having full accountability for Customer Experience.
- Manage and build customer relationship together with other internal functions to drive Customer satisfaction.
- Support & advise customers on inquiries together with Commercial & Application Engineering to solve customer enquiries and minimize disruption and downtime.
- Identify customer opportunities using customer feedback and insights and share with the relevant functions and ensure follow-up is given.
- Comply with Henkel Corporate Standards at any point in time.