Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
IT Consultant Corporate & Site Solutions (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Are you ready to make a difference by providing innovative solutions to improve end-to-end processes, e.g. by using new technologies?
- Join a team of passionate IT experts to drive our digital transformation together
- Facilitate and implement best practices and innovative solutions
- Lead IT projects as a manager on an international level, incorporating agile methods
- Collaborate closely with business experts and stakeholders from other teams
- Design concepts and user stories for end-to-end processes in close collaboration with business experts
- You are responsible for the preparation of the technical specifications or new technical user stories
- You support the entire lifecycle of an IT application or product, including managing project and maintenance partners
- You can shape your career with various training, rotation and development programs while enjoying several employee benefits that we have at Henkel
- Master's degree in computer science, business engineering, business administration, economics or related field
- At least 4 years of IT experience in an international environment as IT consultant
- Excellent project management, communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with Cloud Solutions
- Ability to structure complex topics and develop plans
- Team-oriented, exceptional initiative, strong analytical thinking, ability to drive innovation and to work in a dynamic and investigating environment
- Very good language skills in English and basic German skills
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.