Philippines, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Senior CRM Data Analyst
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Solve complex Customer Relationship Management (CRM) business problems through data analytics and utilize data scientific tools to address challenges related to both big and small data
- Deliver valuable insights to the organization through data analysis and reporting; collaborate closely with Data Science Engineering team and other cross-functional teams to develop high-quality data products using agile methods
- Drive continuous improvement and actively participate in cross-functional project teams especially in the execution of data and analytics strategy
- Stay updated on emerging technologies in order to fully leverage on their potential for CRM data science
- Promote a culture of constant learning, integrity, and mutual responsibility while establishing yourself as a CRM Data Science ambassador across business units and functions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration / Management, Data Science and Analytics; Master's Degree in Quantitative field (e.g., physics, mathematics, bioinformatics, quantitative finance) is an advantage
- Relevant work experience in data science environment with expertise in using CRM, digital marketing, and/or e-commerce (e.g., Salesforce, Adobe, etc.)
- Proficiency in CRM tools for data processing, analysis, and forecasting based on CRM data; Experience in customer journey mapping and plotting events in the CRM program; strong knowledge of data mining and processing techniques, as well as dashboard creation
- Proficient in SQL, Python/R, PowerBI/Tableau for data analysis and reporting; Proven track record in delivering data science products from prototype to deployment, including collaboration with web studios for campaign launches
- Expertise in at least one area of data science such as machine learning, statistical modeling, optimization, deep learning, time-series analysis, or graph analytics for big data; Strong communication skills to effectively convey results to non-technical audiences
- Amenable to work on a mid-shift schedule (3:00 PM – 12:00 MN)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.