At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Collaborate across functions, to achieve financial targets and to position Henkel as leading solution provider for sustainable and differentiated solutions in the Flexible Packaging industry.
- Support the global marketing team and regional business unit in North America & Mexico, by developing and implementing a strategic plan to strengthen our market insights, expand our solutions portfolio (adhesives, coatings, and services), and drive our value proposition.
- Align regional Digital and Sustainability strategy with Global vision.
- Capture market insights, consumer trends, identify gaps and opportunities that will drive profitable growth within the region.
- Understand the competitive landscape in the Flexible Packaging and Coatings market.
- Continual assessment of potential new, emerging, and attractive sub-segments within the flexible packaging and coatings, to identify potential growth opportunities and capability requirements.
- Cultivate differentiated relationships with OEMs, industry suppliers, and involvement in selective trade associations.
- Social promotion of our brand, offerings, and competitive advantage through online media, visibility events, and speaking engagements.
- Travel expected between 15-30%
- Contribute to global strategy and regionalize for North America and Mexico markets in Flexible Packaging and Coating businesses.
- Develop strategy to ensure delivering financial targets within the Flexible Packaging and Coatings markets.
- Create segmentation that reflects market needs, aligned with the business objectives, and shapes the customer and product portfolios.
- Develop market mapping to highlight Henkel’s comparative value.
- Develop launch packages for new product introductions.
- Establish market pricing analysis and use this as a foundation for creating value-based pricing models by technology.
- Conduct ongoing competitive market intelligence and use that as a foundation for SWOT/TOWs and gap analysis.
- Steer market introduction of differentiated solutions and shape innovation programs in cooperation with regional business and functions.
- Identify & propose potential adjacent market opportunities and create a potential business case for entering where applicable.
- Develop digital content & communication plan in alignment with communications team.
- Conduct ongoing Voice of Customer through consumer insights, market trends, and customer interaction – that shape our strategy, segmentation, and portfolios.
- Regular reporting of progress to key initiatives
- B.A. or B.S. degree in International Business / Marketing / Science, MBA is a plus
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in Marketing, Strategy or Business Development
- Excellent strategic and conceptual skills for developing strategic marketing plans
- Project Management skills
- Ability to take initiative and implement market solutions working both within a team atmosphere and independently.
- Open-minded, flexible, and self-motivated team-player with strong capabilities in problem solving and critical thinking.
- Inspiring person with strong communication-persuasion skills, and ability to build networks.
- Proven track record of implementing strategic initiatives in marketing and/or business development is a plus.
- 5 years + Experience in the flexible packaging industry
- Basic technical understand about film structures and applications and technologies is critical
- Excellent computer skills with Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The salary for this role is $110,000.00 - $140,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.