Singapore, Singapore, Corporate Communications
Corporate Communications Intern
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Craft engaging content across internal platforms, earned media, owned channels and social media
- Support planning and execution of employee engagement events such as town halls, anniversary celebrations, sustainability initiatives and crisis communication trainings
- Support media relations and news dissemination to local and regional media, including preparation of news clippings
- Regularly update Henkel’s three websites
- Review a selection of past stories on Henkel’s intranet and make suggestions for content improvement
- Support ad hoc administrative duties such as meeting minutes
- Join us for an exciting internship from July 2024 to Dec 2024
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong initiative, critical thinking and commitment to quality work, and able to handle projects independently
- Prior experience in journalism and copywriting is an advantage
- Collaborative, with good interpersonal skills, a team player who strives for win-win collaboration with and positively influences internal and external stakeholders from different cultures
- Work with integrity and maintain confidentiality of company-sensitive information
Please submit your resume together with a sample of your writing e.g. article or promotional copywriting such as advertisements and social media posts.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.