Netherlands, Amsterdam, Adhesive Technologies
Head of Supplier Quality and Development
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Lead and manage the global supplier quality and development function to ensure the highest quality standards, performance, and innovation from the company's supplier base
- Develop and execute a global supplier quality and development strategy aligned with the company's goals.
- Provide visionary leadership to the supplier Quality teams across the regions.
- Collaborate with procurement teams to select and onboard strategic suppliers. Implement supplier development programs to enhance quality, efficiency, and innovation.
- Establish and enforce global quality standards, specifications, and requirements for suppliers.
- Oversee supplier audits and assessments to ensure compliance and continuous improvement.
- Analyze global supplier quality data to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement.
- Generate comprehensive reports and metrics to monitor supplier performance.
- Assess and mitigate global risks associated with supplier quality and development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including procurement, engineering, production, and quality assurance, to resolve quality-related issues.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g., engineering, chemical).
- Extensive experience (10+ years) in supplier quality management, with a global responsibility.
- Strong leadership and management skills with a track record of leading cross-functional teams.
- In-depth knowledge of quality management systems and methodologies (e.g., APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, 8D, Lean).
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to drive change and innovation.
- Familiarity with global regulations and industry standards.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.