At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Successfully support cost out projects initiatives from the quality perspective, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Support change process (Management of Change) from quality perspective, ensuring product quality
- Drive and support testing/planning for release and qualification of the raw material
- Continuously improve and solve problems, and drive and support 6 sigma, A3, 8D, etc. for process improvements, and cost reduction
- Support and drive non-conformance reduction activities for achievement of improvement rate
- Identify and implement opportunities of process optimization