Hungary, Budapest, Henkel Consumer Brands
Sales Intern (m/f)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Supporting Sales processes
- Database management
- Making presentations, graphs and charts
- Preparation of comprehensive analyzes on a project basis
- Active participation in the development of partner proposals
- Assisting the work of Key Account Managers
- Keeping contact with the marketing and sales department
- Students with min. 1 years of active student status (preferably in the field of Economics)
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and creative, with the will to succeed
- Analytical skills, sense for accuracy, perfectly able to work in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate English and native Hungarian skills
- Team-player who thinks in terms of solutions, independent and driven by results
- Min. 25-30 hours/week with flexibility
WHAT WE OFFER
- Base salary gross 1800 HUF/hour, up to gross 2200 HUF/hour after 6 months
- Monthly meal allowance – net 25 000 HUF
- Monthly travel contribution – net 5000 HUF
- Shopping possibility of Henkel products and product of partner companies for a discounted price
- Yearly 3-4 Henkel product packages with a value of appr. 100-150.000 HUF/year
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself (e.g.: trainings, LinkedIn Learning access)
- Great team to work with – strong intern community, multinational environment
- Exciting, complex work with challenging tasks, future career opportunities
- Long-term working opportunity (1+ year)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.