Philippines, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Senior Intercompany Accountant
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Monitor and process the fall-outs in mirror posting and ensures that invoices are posted in a timely manner
- Works closely with other teams to ensure invoice postings are accounted for especially during month-end and quarterly close
- Coordinates with IT team in resolving issues related to SAP and other systems
- Regularly updates the desk procedures and process documentation
- Lead operational improvement initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accountancy, Finance or other relevant courses; CPA License is highly preferred
- With at least three (3) years of work experience in Purchase-to-Pay, General Accounting, Financial Controlling, or Intercompany process
- Knowledge in MS Office applications is required (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word); SAP is an advantage
- VBA, SAP Scripting, and other automation tools is highly preferred
- Analytical skills and project management background is required; Experience with Continuous Improvement is highly preferred
- Must be a good team player and have good English communication skills
- Amenable to work on a mid-shift schedule (12:00NN - 9:00 PM)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.