At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Ensure compliance with facility, state, and federal policies and procedures including OSHA Regulations Including Lock Out/ Tag Out, Confined Space Entry, Contractor Safety, Safe Work/Hot Work/ Spark Work.
- Ensure conformance and support with facility quality & environmental systems, and department goals.
- Review and plan for production requirements based on schedule from Planning and monitor progress toward schedule completion.
- Maintain lean manufacturing techniques including, 5S, VSM, and be assigned to attend team meetings designed to reduce cycle time, remove waste and non-value-added activities, and reduce costs.
- Maintain departmental training program including employee certification records. Create and maintain standard operating procedures for maintenance activities.
- Oversees maintenance work order database to assure timely and effective completion of maintenance work orders (WO) to meet equipment/facility integrity.
- Authors instructions, provides documented training and performs PM tasks in a timely manner in accordance with CMIP methodology and as established in the individual Equipment Strategies.
- Works with Manufacturing, Engineering and Maintenance Planner to develop and maintain critical spare parts inventory in accordance with CMIP and as established in the individual Equipment Strategies.
- Maintains accurate documentation of equipment repair, maintenance manuals, repair logs, ensure accurate PM instructions, and routes are in place for all new equipment and/or modifications to existing equipment.
- Utilize risk-based management practices when dealing with CMIP (Comprehensive Maintenance Improvement Program) and all SHE (Safety Health and Environmental) policies and programs.
- Monitor reliability metrics for major processes within the department, enter metrics on a daily or weekly basis on applicable spreadsheets so monthly numbers can be rolled up and reported to management.