United States, St. Louis, MO, Henkel Consumer Brands
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
The Electrician ensures that plant equipment and facilities are in good electrical repair and working order, as well as in constant production mode at all times. The Electrician is responsible for maintenance, PM’s and facility upkeep of lighting and electrical distribution equipment, HVAC systems, fire protection systems, and plant wide utility.
- Responds to emergency breakdown repairs and installs new or expands existing plant electrical systems.
- Responsible for defining, developing, and performing PM’s and writing work orders via SAP system.
- Responsible for technical conditions and downtime associated with plant operating departments.
- Assist mechanics when appropriate.
- Maintain service and inventory records for electrical equipment and repairs.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in industrial-type electrical maintenance work or equivalent amount of schooling and experience.
- Capable of reading and interpreting electrical schematics.
- Experience with 120V, 240V, 440V power distribution systems as well as signal, control, and communication circuits.
- Experience programming and troubleshooting electronic control systems, servo systems and industrial/process instrumentation.
- Experience working with equipment up to 480V 3-phase.
- Achieve acceptable scores on required electrical assessments completed off-site.
- Wear respirator and other PPE as required and pass pulmonary function test.
- Pass fork truck and elevator-platform lift certification tests.
Night shift position – 11pm – 7am, willing to work weekend/off shifts and overtime. Hours worked per week will not exceed 60 hours. Limited to working 6 days in a row.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
The salary range for this role is $34.06 to $35.85. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular