At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Production Utility Technicians are assigned to different work areas on a rotating basis in order to backfill team resources.
- They are responsible for keeping materials supplied on packaging lines, general housekeeping, and quality checks.
- Additional job duties may include basic operation of packaging equipment and supporting line change overs.
- The open position is available on 3rd shift (10:30 PM – 6:30 AM).
- High school diploma or GED required
- Current or recent work experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment preferred but not required
- Availability to work steady 3rd shift schedule as well as regular weekend overtime shifts
- Flexibility and willingness to rotate to different job assignments as required - Ability to communicate effectively and actively participate in a team-based work atmosphere.
- Basic computer and math skills
The hourly range for this role is $17.86. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.