At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Planning of annual benefit roadmap for APAC
- Lead and execute all benefit-related projects according to APAC Roadmap, including global projects
- Analyze existing benefit plans and competitive practices in country to ensure alignment with Henkel priorities (ie Diversity/Inclusion, Sustainability) and global practices.
- Ensure benefit programs are current with regard to trends, practices, and costs; recommend changes based on trend analysis.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements; analyze impact of legislative changes to current plans and recommend solution.
- Maintain effective engagement with country, regional, global stakeholders.
- Drive standardization of benefit policies within country (if not harmonized yet) – to the extent possible
- Manage benefits review and strategic negotiations with suppliers, ensure plans are cost effective.
- Manage suppliers’ selection, performance and cost targets.
- Conduct due diligence, gap analysis & costing for M&A integration