At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Sourcing lead for regional purchasing logistic category cluster, organizes that the full potential of the Regional Supply Base of the category cluster can be identified and assessed, ensuring that purchasing delivers sustainable value by excellence in business partnering.
- The successful candidate will be a part of the Regional Purchasing department looking after the strategic sourcing of Logistics Service with regional accountability for business unit Adhesive and Henkel Consumer Brand.
- Ensures the full potential of the Regional Basket Supply Base can be identified and assessed
- Challenges and enriches the MG’s objectives, goals and strategies, including all short, mid and long term financial targets and any risk mitigation strategies proposed by the Global Material Group and Category Team Lead
- Guarantees the full achievement of regional basket targets by best in class execution of strategies & action plans validated by Global Supply Chain
- Identifies and implements best business partnerships in close cooperation with the regional FP KAM’s
- Development of middle and long-term strategies to best leverage of the global and regional supply base
- Definition and management of the supplier portfolio as well as establishment of new strategic supplier relationships
- Conducts periodical risk assessment and designs and manages adequate countermeasures for selected spend
- Operation with Supply Chain teams of the business units in order to identify projects leading to cost reduction and service improvement.
- Management of the regional net price development for respective categories / baskets
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Market & Supplier Insight and update 15%
- Project Management incl. Negotiation & Contracting 30%
- Strategic Roadmap, Stakeholder Mgmt. 20%
- Supplier Mgmt.& Development 15%
- Others 20%