Germany, Düsseldorf, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship Global HCB - Technology Platform and Assistants
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support the Henkel Consumer Brands global AI technologies team in development & roll-out of global platforms and assistants
- Collaborate with global agencies, brand and digital teams to roll-out our HCB AI assistants to new channels e.g. website, Facebook, Amazon, Alexa, etc.
- Conduct performance analyses of content on the different channels
- Assist on the creation of new channels and content for the different marketing initiatives including platform roll-out
- Own set of responsibilities for specific projects, e.g. independent project steering
- Participate to analyze and design customer journey processes that meet business requirements
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in digital business or information technology studies with focus on social media marketing, media or communication
- First experiences in the field of digital marketing or CRM/platforms are advantageous
- Fluent English language skills required, knowledge in additional European language(s) is beneficial
- High digital and social media affinity combined with proactive qualities and a pronounced start-up mentality
- Analytical skills, goal-oriented, reliability and good self-organization to handle projects independently
- Customer experience and customer journey mapping would be a plus
- Availability as of June for 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.