At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- What we offer - Day One Medical Eligibility, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K, Paid Vacations and much more!
- Operate an extruder to safely and reliability produce parts. Y
- our primary focus is to maintain a safe and reliable work area while working with your assigned team to meet the Extrusion department daily plan as directed by the shift supervisor.
- Your secondary effort will be to learn and become qualified on all Extrusion department operations.
- Complete the Extruder Operator on-the-job training in conjunction with demonstrating proficiency in the changeover, setup and manufacture of parts for processes including a passing grade on the extruder operator written exam.
- Execute the daily extrusion operating plan in coordination with your team in the operation of equipment and processes (i.e. extruders, scales, material handling equipment, etc...) adhering to documented procedures.
- Communicates effectively with applicable departments and the ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals and must have good oral and written communication skills, must be able to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must be able to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
The salary for this role is $23.34 - $25.62/hour. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.