Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Junior Specialist Master Data
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
We are looking for a Junior Specialist Master Data to join our team. You will be responsible for maintaining correct master data into SAP system and making sure all parts of the process are completed in timely manner.
- Creation and change of Material Master Data in SAP
- Keeping agreed timings for Master Data Creation
- Monitoring and follow up of Material Master Data creation process
- Close communication and co-operation with stakeholders and colleagues from other departments (via chat/calls or emails)
- Support of departmental activities
- Processing e-mails and tickets from the stakeholders
- Experience in Data Management in SAP (advantage)
- Active knowledge of English
- Good communication skills
- Excel basic skills (e.g. pivot tables, macros are advantage)
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changes
- Open-minded and pro-active approach
- Desire to learn and develop
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1250 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.