At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Quality Engineer is responsible for maintaining and improving Henkel's quality systems, assisting in the management of customer specification reviews and customer requirement reviews and customer complaints.
- Drive actions related to production quality concerns including determining root cause and corrective actions related to audit findings, process deviations, out of trend analysis and out of specification analysis.
- Manage material specifications and customer requirements for assigned products and processes.
- Support PPAP process for assigned products.
- Support the set-up and maintenance of quality master data.
- Facilitate problem solving teams to resolve customer complaints and internal nonconformance's.
- Support the development of product special characteristics identification and capability analysis in the production environment.
- Lead others, including delegation of activities, to successfully complete projects and investigations.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering is required.
- 2+ years of Quality Experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization, and to coordinate efforts across functional teams.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, Six Sigma, A3, or statistical experience preferred.
- SAP, and other database experience preferred.
- Familiarity with ISO9001 and IATF16949 preferred
The salary for this role is $58,100.00 - $79,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.