Germany, Düsseldorf, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship in International Sustainability Strategy - Henkel Consumer Brands
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be part of the global Henkel Consumer Brands Sustainability Team and create a more sustainable world together with us!
- Independent steering of sustainability projects together with brand and cross-functional teams
- Development of internal and external communication and activation ideas to drive the sustainability agenda
- Strategic market and competitor analysis to identify new business opportunities
- Generate consumer insights together with the market research team to identify unmet needs
- Comply with Henkel's internal guidelines, rules and regulations
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad is beneficial
- Fluent English language skills, German and other languages are advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Team-player with high level of independence
- Self-motivated, creative and open-minded personality
- Availability as of June for 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.