At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Defines and executes global / regional / local account strategy, including annual revenue plan (KP) and target plan. Identifies business opportunities, steers business development budgets for agreed accounts and defined objectives.
- Translates customer’s strategy and priorities into a joint innovation roadmap Drives and rolls-out customer approvals and pushes upstream solution selling,
- Develops and maintains sustainable and long-term relationships with key accounts (especially Luxshare), key executives and sponsors Implements new customer acquisition plans for chain and prestige accounts, defines account-specific pricing, negotiates contracts, ensures fulfillment of commitments and implementation of commercial policy.
- Maintain current accessory business at ICT, deep dive business opportunity in ICT and other related CMs.
sales forecast updates, monthly reports.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- New business development 45%
- Customer relationship maintain 20%
- Quality issue support 15%
- Technical support 10%
- Internal training; meeting; paperwork 10%