At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Lead, manage and execute adhesive MOC formulation projects for several SBUs/technologies
- Self-starter with strong drive for project delivery, strong inclination and expertise in digital tools, excellent collaboration and engagement with internal/external customers & functions across regions to ensure on-time execution of projects • Prepare professional project reports and communicate results and findings to relevant groups.
- Train and mentor associate chemists/ technicians/ engineers • Implement solutions around logistics for key lab activities necessary for successful project completion • Steer and facilitate knowledge sharing and support project teams in problem solving.
- Lead document preparation for audit certifications (IATF, ISO, etc.) as required.
- Implement and sustain organization’s safety, health, environment, quality and 5S standards in lab and contribute to safe work environment.
- Trace, record and present necessary CAPEX requirements and lead procurement, installation and commissioning