The future of automotive mobility is upon us and true to history, Henkel is pioneering products in all areas in support of this transformation in the industry.
Henkel’s best-in-class thermal management materials can support vehicle manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers in addressing their thermal management concerns around innovation, manufacturing, and cost savings. Are you looking to be a part of our team? Our Applications Engineering team is expanding and are looking for colleagues who have the drive, passion, and excitement for what we are doing. At our core of each and every team we act on our core values:
We put our customers and consumers at the center of what we do.
We value, challenge and reward our people.
We drive excellent sustainable financial performance.
We are committed to leadership in sustainability.
We shape our future with a strong entrepreneurial spirit based on our family business tradition.
At Henkel, you can craft your career through our unique opportunities for growth and furthering your chemical industry understanding. As you learn and grow with your position, you will be the outward face of the company within your division. We offer an accelerated learning program to get those who lack the industry-specific knowledge within the business unit to get up to speed so they can work independently as soon as they are able. Throughout these challenging times, we have also realized the necessity for flexible working schedules, and we will be amenable and flexible in scheduling your time with customers as well as your time within the office. We are on the forefront with the digital evolution and wish for those with an entrepreneurial mindset to take a chance to bring about the next step in Henkel evolution with us.
- Provide market growth opportunities for growth within the industry of automotive electronics and e-mobility through technical leadership.
- Drive regional technical direction based on customer and market expertise in thermal materials.
- Play a key technical lead role at Key Accounts and major customers for the region and globally.
- Use your industry reputation as Thermal Interface Management technology expert both internally and externally to influence critical decisions.
- Understand customer and industry challenges and lead product recommendations, design products applications, new product demonstrations and troubleshooting for customers.
- Develop and understand key equipment required to support the use case of our products. As needed, develop network and partnerships to provide full-service solutions to enhance customer adhesive related processes.
- Lead Application Engineer for R&D/Innovation projects to bring new products to the market and manage customer requirements definition, validation, and launch strategy with market segment head and supporting team.
- Engage in and share technical content in external conferences, fairs, universities, etc.
- May supervise the laboratory work (incl. prioritization) for customer projects and deliver results.