At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Build critical, strategic program/set of programs to achieve additive top line growth:
- Grow the Printed Electronics business in Legacy and New Core segments.
- Identify, prioritize and engage customers, organizations, and industries looking to grow and innovate in the printed electronics market space by working across Henkel business units and regions where appropriate.
- Engage with global and regional key account managers, and Inside Sales Teams to develop, execute, and maintain strategic growth plan for North America.
- Work with Printed Electronics ecosystem managers and other Business Development Managers to develop alternate revenue streams where appropriate.
- Build new business pipeline, specifically measurable with designated software programs and developmental platforms for our projects/business case additions.
- Support the global team by building the NA ecosystem and 3rd party partnership development for key Printed Electronics initiatives (IoT Antenna, Healthcare, Hygiene, Surfaces, Automotive).
- Work with direct manager, global ecosystem managers, and internal venture team to outline and prioritize these partner targets, arrange appropriate contractual needs (NDA, JDA etc), manage and maintain the appropriate relationships.
- Make recommendations to the global team, engage necessary global BDMs and own Henkel’s engagement across regions and business units.
- Build and propose M&A activity where appropriate.
- Smart Solutions Regional Lead (responsible for commercializing key smart solution initiatives outside of lead region).
- Energy Storage.