At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Closely monitor Intercompany Balances and to carry out the CSA (Corporate Standard Accounting) governing the process
- Manage and execute the monthly and quarterly closing activities (adjustment and reconciliation) and TOPAS (Top Accounting System) analysis; Serve as the point of contact for the completion and resolution of audit requirements
- Manage stakeholders by holding meetings and assist in issue resolution by recognizing areas for improvement and working out its implementation; Identify automation opportunities in process together with the process experts and work together with digital integrator in identifying best solution
- Provide support for audit requirements and ensure overall compliance of region handled to avoid potential audit findings
- Ensure timely and effective update and preparation of KPI dashboard results using PowerBI
- Ensure all technical desktop documents, test cases are ready during development; Ensure timely User Acceptance Testing (UAT), feedback, and onboarding of operations teams prior go live
- Drive development of macros or SAP Scripting through VBA/VB.net, MS Excel, MS Access, and Python, in support of Finance Intercompany Operational management