At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Lead import and export, warehouse, and Production scheduling departments to achieve KPI and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain, Logistics, and production team to ensure the smooth production and delivery.
- Coach and develop team members to support business requirements.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Execute importing and exporting activities of material including Customs issue handling, logistic route optimizing and logistic forwarders' performance management. (20%)
- Ensure the efficient warehouse management in compliance with bonded area regulations, inventory accuracy and chemical management requirements, through correct receiving, handling, and shipping, etc. (20%)
- Optimize and arrange the daily production schedule and works closely with production dept. (20%)
- Lead Materials management team projects continuously improve department performance. (10%)
- Coach and develop team members to support business requirements. (20%)
- Other assignment from supervisor. (10%)