Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Strategic Planning Management
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Become an integrated part of small dynamic strategic team
- Assist in project management of large and small scale global management events leading independently your own work streams
- Inspire with creative ideas developing inspirational strategic assets (eg corporate videos)
- Contribute to developing and implementing global strategy
- Communicate with ACC´s top management from all around the world
- Regular contact with other departments, external event and creative agencies
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies
- Relevant practical international experience (eg internship or semester abroad)
- Fluent English language skills
- Strong conceptual, communication and project-management skills
- Values driven and eager to make an impact
- Curious, proactive team player with hands-on attitude and strong willingness to learn
- Availability as of April 2023 for 6 months in Düsseldorf
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.