Netherlands, Amsterdam, DX
IT Support Consultant (1 year contract)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- On-site Dx support for classified persons (VIP) and their assistants (Max. 25 colleagues)
- Advising and consulting on new technologies, hard- and software
- On-site Dx infrastructure support of summits, conferences, and meetings
- Dx coordinator looking after the user admin tasks and hard- & software ordering
- Work with a local/global team of internal colleagues and external partners
- Supports Microsoft environment and data center & network team.
- Coordinate end-user workplace activities.
- Implements and ensures local compliance in adherence to Corporate Guidelines, Standards and Processes.
- Five years technical experience, at least 2 years of related experience in client services
- Working knowledge and experience in Local Area Network and Wide Area Network services within a medium size or large company
- Strong knowledge of ITIL, Office 365, Windows Clients, Active Directory, Mobile devices, VPN and end-user experience
- Trustworthy team player capable to work under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management, Dutch and German language is an advantage
- Good service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of internal customers and providers
- Analytical thinking, communication and problem solving.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.