At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manages regional/local supply base of selected indirect material categories
- Executes global/regional strategies and action plans in close cooperation with global and regional purchasing team colleagues
- Delivers bottom line/top line results managing own spend/projects
- Defines, selects, and manages supplier portfolio
- Specifies regional/local demand, creates spend transparency by analyzing purchasing data, and defines specific metrics as basis for negotiation
- Screens the markets, identifies potentially new suppliers, prepares and conducts efficient and compliant sourcing activities, understands the demand of business stakeholders, and connects them with the best sourcing solutions
- Implements source to purchase process end to end, and supports purchase to pay operations
- Accountable for process utilization in region, drives continuous process improvements
- Ensures audit confirm documentation, conducts periodical risk assessment, and designs and manages adequate countermeasures for selected spend
- Responsible for periodical progress measurement, accuracy of information and data
- Drives purchasing sustainability agenda, and executes responsible sourcing 100%