At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manage and coordinate sales allowance and other sales data including month end closing in the internal systems (like SAP, Sales BI, CDL and etc.)
- Analyze variance between planning, forecasting and actual result, and reconcile the relevant data
- Prepare and timely provide urgent information and regular reports to all business stakeholders
- Drive, advise and support business teams to follow the best informed and correct processes
- Contribute to continuous improvement in sales controlling relevant concepts, processes and tools
- Ensure compliance and governance with application of internal and external guidelines in terms of financial reporting
- Execute digitalization and business relevant projects