Hungary, Környe, Adhesive Technologies
Automatization and Project Engineer ( m/f)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The job holder will ensure the operation of the installed automation systems. Compliance with the local OT cyber security strategy, closure of security gaps and management of the OT network is his responsibility.
- He/she manages and supervises the technical implementation of advanced (Industry 4.0) and digital solutions on site.
- Supervision of field installation of equipment ensuring compliance with design documents
- Updating drawings to reflect as-built installation
- Organization of equipment folders and coordination with the plant site maintenance group to ensure smooth flow of equipment information
- Be member of project team with field commissioning of equipment as it is installed
- Be member of project team with field commissioning and integration of control system
- Bachelor degree or above, Electrical engineering/automation or similar
- 5+ year experience
- Long-term planning, implementation, and management of projects in the specific work area of automation/digitalization
- Ensuring maintenance and service of the installed hardware and software in the OT environment
- Implement the technical requirements of advanced (Industry 4.0) and digital solutions (e.g. Process Historian/Analytics; IIoT) for manufacturing improvements
- Siemens PLC programing
- The ability to quickly assimilate and process new skills and information.
- Functional knowledge with the Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Project)
- Ability to read P&ID diagrams
- Ability to collaborate in a team setting, good interpersonal skills.
- High English level speaking and writing
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package
- Cafeteria: gross 836.000 HUF/year
- Quarterly package of Henkel Laundry & Home Care products of great value
- Shopping possibility of Henkel products for a discounted price (up to 20-50% discount)
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself (e.g.: trainings, LinkedIn Learning access)
- Great team to work with – strong intern community, multinational environment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.