At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Lead and manage consumer research programs to strengthen consumer centricity in support of the NA HCB R&D Team.
• Lead and manage consumer research programs supporting HCB product innovations, new devices & packaging in close cooperation with key internal stakeholders (Global CTI, and Global / NA - R&D, Marketing and CMI/Market Research) to support innovation development & optimization.
o Design consumer studies to answer key questions / objectives
o Steer, plan, budget and execute studies
o Develop research proposals, suggest research methodologies, identify appropriate vendor partners to work with (if applicable)
o Manage external agency/vendor partners, screening/recruitment, oversight of temporary staff, day of study execution details, preparation of study materials (screeners, surveys, discussion guides)
• Synthesize and communicate learnings / consumer insights from studies (and past available consumer research) to stakeholders and broader cross-functional teams.
o Translate consumer needs to technical learning / terminology to ensure R&D stakeholders are developing against consumer relevant data.
• Be the voice of the consumer for the NA HCB R&D team – linking teams with relevant data/insights and with CMI/Market Research when appropriate
• Lead and guide supporting staff, providing day to day direction assigning tasks, prioritization and coaching through challenges
• With the NA CC Team, support NA Bright Ideas facility & consumer panel management inclusive of facility scheduling and maintenance as well as managing temporary support and consumer panel recruiting practices.
• Maintain external focus and support the communication of new macro and industry trends. Partner with R&D and CMI/Market Research to identify trends which are relevant to the product categories and drive awareness within the cross-functional teams.
• Identify and pilot new types of research methodologies (i.e. digital tools). These might come from collaboration with Bright Ideas and/or external agencies. Identify places in which these methodologies might add value to our development program.