Hungary, Körösladány, Henkel Consumer Brands
Project engineer (m/f)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Technical support for production projects with full technical preparation
- Independent engineering tasks from design to implementation
- Supporting investments in progress
- Carrying out analyses, calculating the return on new investments and drawing up related proposals
- Working closely with area managers and partner departments
- Degree in engineering (preferred: mechanical engineer, technical manager, electrical engineer)
- AUTOCAD skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge and use of MS Office programs
- Reliability, proactivity, analytical skills, strong project management skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- 13th and 14th month salary
- Annual incentive bonus
- Exceptionally high Cafeteria allowance
- Discounts on Henkel products (up to 20-50% discount)
- Quarterly high value Henkel Washing and Cleaning Products package
- Company health program
- Safe working environment
- Company bus shuttle/commuting subsidy
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.