At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Provide legal support to the Global Supply Chain and Purchasing Organization
- Work in close cooperation with the regional and global legal & functional teams
- Work with external law firms
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations, and Henkel’s Corporate Standards
- Variety of contract drafting, review and negotiation in close cooperation with business and functions
- Corporate housekeeping for the legal entities sitting in Amsterdam or relating to the operations
- Work with IT/ Data related tools for contract management and drafting
- Monitor legislation and inform the relevant business partner and functions on respective changes
- Legal support for the internal licensing and service structure between affiliated companies
- Legal support of tax and finance projects
- Present to and advise senior management on a broad array of legal topics
- Lead and support contract negotiations with external partners
- Lead GDPR related transactions and having the Data Protection Delegate Role Draft, review and negotiate all types of commercial contracts
- Prepare and review business / management decisions and concepts under legal aspects
- Provide education and training for employees, including senior management members, on relevant legal or compliance topics.