ROU, Pantelimon, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Operations Controlling CEE – Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Become a member of our Eastern European plant controlling team in the Pantelimon factory to shape the future of Supply Chain & Operations Controlling at Adhesive Technologies
- Support our team in the daily plant controlling business, by analyzing the financial performance of our production plants across Eastern Europe.
- Partner with plant manager to support monthly cost reviews and contribute to the monthly closing activities. • Ensure data quality for processing cost, volumes and other cost types are maintained properly.
- Take responsibility for specific projects related to plant performance.
- Drive ongoing digitalization across plants in Eastern Europe.
- Collaborate with different counterparts in the production facility and gather potential saving ideas.
- Education: student currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the field of accounting, economics, business administration or similar. Any prior work / project experience is appreciated.
- Language: Fluent in English and Romanian.
- Very good MS Office knowledge, especially Excel. SAP or Power BI is considered a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of financial data.
- Highly motivated team player with strong communication skills and a can-do attitude.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.