ROU, Bucharest, Adhesive Technologies
Target Account Manager
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Defines and executes local account strategy, based on global / regional initiatives, including annual target plan.
- Identifies business opportunities, steers business and defined objectives.
- Translates customer’s strategy and priorities into a joint innovation roadmap.
- Drives and rolls-out customer approvals and pushes upstream solution selling.
- Develops and maintains sustainable and long-term relationships with key accounts, key executives and sponsors.
- Defines account-specific pricing, negotiates contracts, ensures fulfillment of commitments and implementation of commercial policy.
- Optimizes sales processes for these accounts.
- Develops and maintains strong executive and cross-functional relationships at HQ and key locations.
- Steers and supports internal resources to execute account strategy.
- Delivers account targets KP/TP OSG and PC Analyzes financial KPIs and proactively steers key account business.
- Responsible for timely and accurate admin. tasks supporting account strategy incl. sales forecast updates, monthly reports, etc.
- University degree
- Min. 3 years on a similar position - industrial sales experience preferred
- Leadership skills - coordinating teams experience preferred (even small ones)
- Excellent English (written, oral)
- Driving license B
- Ability to work on various tasks in parallel
- True team player: team results matter more than an individual agenda
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.