ROU, Bucharest, Beauty Care
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Assisting Head of Marketing and Brand Managers in the day to day activities;
- Works with all involved colleagues and 3rd parties to centralize, constantly update and monitor all information for e-commerce;
- Monitors agency proposals, actively plans and makes proposals regarding social media presence- copywriting skills and/or creativity - highly desirable;
- Monitors market and competition activity (both offline and online);
- Evaluates promotional activities according to set template;
- Performs daily tasks according to team requests, within deadline and quality standards (analysis, reports, administrative tasks etc.).
- Education: University degree
- Experience: minimum 1 year on a similar position
- Knowledge of MS Office – Advanced User
- Knowledge of English – writing/reading/speaking: advanced
- Creative, accurate and like to work independently
- Participant to internship projects in marketing or sales
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.