ROU, Bucharest, Adhesive Technologies
Digital Brand Manager
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Active involvement in digital plans (campaigns, social media, e-comm);
- Collaborate with social media/media agencies and brand managers;
- Monitor agency proposals, actively plan and make proposals regarding social media presence;
- Monitor market and competition activity (both offline and online);
- Regularly update websites with informative materials;
- Report monthly the digital activities and verify compliance with the annual media plan.
- University degree;
- Experience of minimum 2 years in similar roles;
- MS-Office: good knowledge of all applications necessary, very good knowledge of Excel;
- English fluent writing/reading/speaking: good or very good;
- Copywriting skills and/or creativity - highly desirable;
- Creative, accurate and like to work independently.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.