At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Is the main contact person in Westerlo for Lean enterprise: continuous improvement, 5S, OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness), autonomous maintenance, quick change over, short interval management and six sigma
- Drives a culture of continuous improvement in production considering Safety, Quality and Environmental aspects
- Drives 5S in production
- Assess and mitigate risks by handling all permanent and temporary changes according to the relevant change control procedures
- Ensures legal label compliance and handling of customer label requests
- Supports internal/external audits & visits, support customer complaint investigation
- Reduce departmental occupational accidents and meet all legal requirements and Henkel SHE standards