ROU, Bucharest, Laundry & Home Care
Key Account Management Trainee
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Ensuring support to Key Account Management department of Laundry & Home Care Division on aspects regarding clients and internal department policyincluding TT topics
- Maintaining sales files in an accurate and timely manner
- Gathering, summarizing and analyzing market information
- Assisting KAMs in their daily tasks
- Assisting KAMs in organizing TMAs per client.
- University degree, economical studies preferred
- Knowledge of: MS Office(good knowledge of all applications necessary)
- Good communication skills inEnglish
- Analytically strong and team-oriented
- Independent thinker who acts and decides objectively and with integrity
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.